Stanmore Public School’s uniforms are supplied by Pickles Schoolwear and can be purchased from:
- The school campus shop on Friday mornings 8:30am – 10:00am during school term (up one flight of stairs next to the student toilets and opposite the lift).
- The online store at www.picklesschoolwear.com. Orders can be delivered to classrooms.
- Pickles Marrickville Outlet, Cnr Fitzroy and Saywell Streets (entry on Fitzroy), Marrickville.
The school uniform consists of a number of mix and match pieces in the school colours of navy and sky blue. Parents make a selection from the range, which includes:
- a summer dress and a winter tunic for girls
- summer and winter culottes for girls
- unisex long and short sleeve polo tops
- shorts for girls and boys
- long pants for girls and boys
- a unisex tracksuit for Years 3‐6, pieces sold separately
- wide brimmed hats
- black leather shoes or black leather sports shoes
- a polar fleece vest
- fleecy cotton pullover and a fleecy cotton zip jacket
- an all weather jacket
- navy socks or tights
The school requests that all students wear uniforms. It is particularly important that students who represent the school for sport, debating or other activities wear full uniform. It is also important to wear uniform for special school occasions including school photos and presentation day. On excursions, school uniform is essential as it assists teachers to quickly identify and supervise students.
Pre-Loved Uniform Shop “PLUS”
P&C volunteers operate a second hand uniform shop, “PLUS”, offering pre‐loved uniforms, schoolbags, library bags and hats for purchase by families at the minimal cost of $5 an item. Official Sports T-Shirts are also sold here for $5 for use in the annual Swimming and Athletic Carnivals. The money raised supports the school’s programs. This is a great service for families as children very quickly grow out of their uniforms and need to upgrade.
Monday 2:45pm – 3:15pm (Temporarily closed on Mondays)
Wednesday 8:30am – 9:00am
Friday 8:30am – 9:00am
PLUS is located next to the Canteen
The success of PLUS relies very much on parents remembering to donate surplus uniforms or uniforms that no longer fit their children to the shop. There is always a big demand for the smaller sizes.
Parents whose children are leaving the school are also encouraged to consider donating their pre-loved uniforms. Donations can be left at the school office or with one of our PLUS volunteers when the shop is open.
If you have any queries or would like to help out, please contact the P&C here.