Dear Parents and Carers,
Today our teaching staff will be working hard to finalise Learning From Home Plans, which will guide the learning of all our students in each year level over the next five school days.
LFHPs will be sent out through CareMonkey by close of business today (Tuesday, March 24) in a PDF format. They will contain an overview of each day’s learning. Instructions and resources linked to the activities on the LFHP will be sent out daily through Seesaw (K-2) and Google Classroom (3-6).
Day 1 of the Learning From Home Plan will be tomorrow, Wednesday 25 March.
Families who do not own a suitable device for children to use for learning at home should contact the school as soon as possible today.
Learning From Home Plan for today (Tuesday 24 March)
1. Set up the learning environment
Learning environment checklist:
- Learning Environment Checklist
- Ensure that your device is working and connected to the internet.
Ensure that you can access the following platforms:
Please contact your child’s teacher or the school today if you are not able to access any of these platforms.
2. Read a book
Write a response to the book (draw for Kindergarten)
3. Login to Mathletics and complete an activity
Do some exercise in your backyard or at the park
- Years K-3: Go to Starfall and read an online book or do an activity
- Years 3-6: Go to The School Magazine and read an online book or do an activity
- Login to Reading Eggs or Reading Eggspress and complete an activity
7. Draw or paint a picture
Thank you for your ongoing support.