The school is working with Urban Landscape Projects to revamp some areas of our Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden.
Proposed works include:
- the relocation and pest-proofing of the compost
- the construction of a permanent outdoor classroom seating area
- the relocation of the shed and the greenhouse
- the construction of twelve raised wicking garden beds
- a trellis with grapevine
- and a beneficial insect garden.
The proposed works will be conducted in stages, starting with the relocation of the compost system and construction of the outdoor learning area in late 2020.