Christmas Rocky Road RecipeCourse: Sweet TreatDifficulty: Easy
Hi everyone, this is my last recipe for the year. It’s an easy and extremely delicious treat that can be shared around at Christmas time!
Wishing everyone a great break and have fun cooking at home these holidays.
1½ cups rice bubbles
150g cherry ripe chocolate (swap with a Snickers chocolate bar)
1½ cups marshmallows
½ cup coconut (try toasting the coconut for extra taste)
- Bring some water to the boil in a saucepan
- Melt the two types of chocolates by placing it in a bowl that fits onto the saucepan
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Pour the melted chocolate into the dry ingredients and mix well
- Line a baking tin with baking paper
- Firmly press the mixture into the tin
- Put it in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours
- Cut into squares and enjoy